Make sure on following steps to use fuel in efficient manner:
1. Always look into the tire pressure.
2. Under-inflated tires have more rolling resistance.
3. Buy a consistent tire gauge and verify your tires at least one time per month.
4. Go with easy way by driving in a slow manner to save your fuel .
5. Air filter restricts the flow of air into the engine in case of dirt formation.
6. It harms performance and economy.
7. Rolling with the big rigs saves fuel.
8. Always consider shutting off the air conditioner, opening the windows and enjoying the natural breeze.
9. Keep an eye well downward the street for potential slowdowns.
10. New tires will create more rolling resistance and decrease fuel economy.
11. Stock wheels give a silky-smooth ride and better economy.
12. Periodically lookout your car and see what can be chucked out.
13. Avoid stuff, and the more weight your car has to carry which burns more fuel.