Just a few of the many satisfied All America Auto Transport customers:
The White House | Home Depot | Euro Motorcars | Tesla | Porsche | Jaguar | National Football League | Martin Marietta | Baltimore Orioles | H.R. "Bob" Haldeman | United States Military | Prince Sports | National Hockey League | Tampa Bay Buccaneers | Marriott Corporation | Abe Vigoda | Kraft Foods | Emory University | Senator Jessie Helms | Dallas Cowboys | California Pizza Kitchens | Walt Disney Studios | Oakland Raiders | World Wrestling Federation | Atlas Van Lines | Morgan Stanley Dean Witter | Mayflower | Armand Assante | National Basketball Association | Exxon Mobil | Kansas City Royals | AT&T | Bank of America | Frito Lay | Clark Construction | Major League Baseball
Why use us?
- We are a family-owned concierge service with over 50 years of experience shipping cars door to door quickly, reliably, and at the lowest possible rate throughout the United States including Hawaii and Alaska.
- You let us know when, where, and what car, and we’ll get you taken care of promptly and at the lowest rate possible, providing updates along the way as needed.
- Our interests are always aligned with our customers’. Our success depends on satisfied customers, returning and referring their relatives neighbors and business associates. Our goal is to make every shipment hassle free and that means quick and easy moves.
- Our over 50 years of experience and highly trained staff ensure that we have a small business feel with big business performance. We always answer our phones and we always strive to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- We deliver your vehicle from Door to Door! This eliminates the need for any extra handling.
- All America has built a solid relationship with trucking companies over the years. We constantly check ratings and insurance, and monitor your entire move from booking, pick up to delivery.
- Our national network of haulers gives us the means to demand high quality service and competitive market rates every time.
- You'll find AAAT's prices among the most competitive of all licensed shipping companies. However, you should shop for more than low price.
- Our services are prompt, efficient and we constantly monitor shipping rates so that we can keep our shipping rates the lowest of all the fully insured, reputable auto movers.
With our transport services, we treat your cars like we treat our own.
- Why use a Broker?
Most car haulers get their business from a broker, WHY? each hauler runs their truck between specific area, so finding a hauler fitting your shipping needs may take you a very long time. Even if a company has a few trucks, odds are that your car will be brokered out. You will have no way of knowing that until your car is picked up, and waiting on the company owned truck could be a long delay for that truck to fill, since no truck will leave without a full load (5-10 cars).
Below are some things you should look out for when shopping for a car shipping company:
- Unusual low rates
- By comparing prices, you'll get a feel for going rates. If your quote seems inordinately low, ask the carrier why? Odds are, they're compromising on service why because safety is one of the most important priorities sought by any customer for transporting their vehicle.
- These days there are a wide selection of auto transporters to opt from. And as with any business operation you want to be sure to get the level of service that you aspire.
- Unusual short delivery times
- The term unusually short delivery times clearly explains the term that most of the Shipping say auto hauling companies gives its customers a promise to pick up the car without a contract.
- Some companies may give you a verbal promise, over the phone, to pick up and deliver your car.
- Without a contract, that company could choose to pick up just enough cars to fill a few departing trucks, legally leaving you behind.
- Unconditional cancellation fees
- This could be a charge of up to $250.
- If you agree, even if the company doesn't pick up your car, you can still be charged the fee.
- Fully insured
- Never take anyone's word for this.
- Always obtain a written contract, and carefully read the terms and conditions.
- Short time in business
Some companies change names (or ownership) every year or two. Some even go by as many as five different names. You can find out how long a company has been in business by their federal license number.
All America's federal license number is #184-386.
"I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for the outstanding service that I have received from AAAT. The Professionalism and Customer Service was incredible. I was constantly communicating with Ms. Victoria who went out of her way to see that my questions were always answered . The couple that delivered my car were very efficient and courteous, I was amazed at the time frame involved. They picked my car up Monday night and delivered it to me (door) in less than 72 hours which has to be a record."
"I was so anxious when I had to send my son's Wrangler Jeep from New York to California, especially because I couldn't find a transport company that was highly recommended. Thank God I found All America who handled the process, from reservation to pick-up to drop off, in a considerate, efficient and intelligent fashion. I heard my son's voice announce the arrival today and his joy in finding his jeep in perfect shape! Thank you, All America! Great job, and at a reasonable cost. That took just two weeks, From December 19 to January 2-14 days including the holiday!"
-Dr. Carole Weaver, New York
"Thank you so much for the wonderful service All America provided in delivering our Pontiac from Jacksonville, Florida to Preston, Connecticut. The driver was kind, courteous, and communicated with us many, many times before he drove into our small "colonial" community. We gave him some Connecticut apples as appreciation. Your company is tops!"
-Mr. & Mrs. Tony Stefanski, Preston, CT
Letters of reference from satisfied All America Auto Transport customers…
Thank you for an outstanding job!
We chose your service over 12 other bids because we appreciated your detailed contract, upfront terms and conditions attachments, and prompt response. Your price was not the lowest, nor was it the highest, but we appreciated the clear and concise terms.
Your group is very efficient. We expected a wait of a couple weeks before any progress on the move, and to our amazement the MG was picked up within three days of the contract being faxed.
We received the MG yesterday. The driver was very timely. He called a day before pick-up and then within an hour of his arrival. He told our father at the pick-up on Wednesday in Kansas that he would arrive around 5:00 pm Friday for drop-off in Indiana. As planned, he called at 4:30pm Friday and asked for directions to the house. He arrived shortly after 5:00 pm. He was very courteous. He made the whole experience very positive.
If you ever need a recommendation, please feel free to contact us.
- Troy & Melissa Raffelock
"I recently had my vehicle transported from California to Florida. I am sending you this to let you know what a wonderful experience I had. The driver was extremely professional, prompt, honest, and I could go on for hours. Also, he was extremely observant -- he noticed the vehicle was shipped with a missing strip on the roof of the car, which no one else had. In this day and age, it is rare to see genuine willingness to help and to go the extra mile. Please see to it that he receives my thanks."
- Jack Martinez, Miami, FL
"My car was picked up one day after faxing the order to your office. The car was delivered coast to coast, SoCal. to West Palm Beach in four days! As return customers, we couldn't be more satisfied. We would highly recommend AAAT to anyone needing their cars shipped. Thanks Mike, great job again."
- Steve, Orange County, Calif.
"I wanted to say how much I appreciated my driver. My car was shipped from Michigan to California and received it before the appointed date. My driver also washed my car before returning it. All my belongings arrived safely. The driver was kind and helpful. This is my second time using this company and was very satisfied both times. Thank you for making my transition easier!"
"I was very satisfied with the excellent and prompt service of All America Auto Transporter. My Honda CRV made it from San Antonio, TX to San Francisco, CA in just 4 days. The driver was very professional and courteous. I was updated with detailed information about the pick up and drop off of my car. I was also able to put some stuff in my trunk. I will refer other clients to this company because of the A+ service I received."
- Michelle Tinitigan, MD
How much will it cost to ship my vehicle?
Our competitive prices are determined by the size of your vehicle and where it will be delivered. All America accepts all major credit cards, cashier's checks and personal checks.. For Cash on Delivery (COD) orders, payment must be made with cash or a cashier's check on delivery.
- How long will it take to transport my vehicle?
There are two major factors in determining how long your vehicle transport will take. First, the distance between pick-up and delivery. And second, how many additional vehicles are with your shipment. Other factors, like weather conditions, traffic, and truck maintenance, may lengthen your vehicle's transit time.
We recommend submitting your order around two weeks in advance. If you have an urgent situation, let us know and we'll do our very best to accommodate your vehicle transport as a "priority status." Please call us at (800) CAR-SHIPPING or (800) 227-7447 to discuss your needs.
On average, most coast-to-coast vehicle relocations take an average of 7 to 10 days. Coastal up-and-down moves can take from 3 to 6 days. All America Auto Transport will keep you well-informed during transit as to the exact date and time your vehicle will arrive at its destination.
- What kind of truck will my auto be shipped on?
Either an open carrier, like the trucks you've seen transporting vehicles to and from auto dealerships, or an enclosed carrier, which we recommend if you're shipping a custom or exotic car or truck. Please call us at (800) CAR-SHIPPING or (800) 227-7447 or use our free online quote request if your vehicle will need an enclosed carrier.
- How do I pay?
Most people pay a $200 deposit with their order by credit card or personal check and the balance on delivery in cash or cashiers check. You can also pay in full by credit card or personal check prior to shipment.
- How long does it take to have my vehicle picked up for transport, after I've made arrangements?
On average, your vehicle will be picked up within one to four days of the scheduled pick-up date you have requested. We can always make special pick-up arrangements to accommodate your schedule.
- Can I pack things in my vehicle?
Generally, we recommend that you do not ship any personal belongings inside your vehicle because insurance is not covered for any objects kept inside the car, any extra weight in the car could damage the vehicle's exhaust system. Objects inside the car could move around and damage the interior. However, a few small items packed in the trunk are acceptable.
- Is All America Auto Transport insured?
Yes. Our carrier's insurance covers the value of any vehicle that we transport. Click here to see AAAT's Contract Terms and Conditions.
- Can you guarantee a pickup and delivery date?
Yes, you can ask for a guaranteed delivery date and we will try our best to accommodate your schedule for an additional fee. Delays may happen due to bad weather or any hazards. If such delays happen you will be given a status update within 24 hours.
- What if my vehicle drop-off or pick-up location is inaccessible to the truck?
Most auto hauling trucks are quite large, up to 75 feet long. This sometimes makes it impossible to reach many residential areas. If that's the case with your auto move, your vehicle mover will attempt to get as close as possible to your delivery location. We can also arrange a convenient location, like a shopping center, to either pick up or deliver your vehicle.
- Do I have to be present when you pick-up or deliver my automobile?
You should either be present, or should have a chosen person upon the pick-up and delivery of the vehicle. If so you are selling the vehicle means the buyer should be present at the destination or the other end. If shipper is not available at delivery, vehicle will be delivered to a terminal, and there will be an extra charge for storage and delivery.
- What do I do if my car is damaged during the auto shipping process?
Car shipping is usually worry free, however if damage occurs and you feel it is directly attributable to the shipping process, note all damage on your inspection report, obtain the driver's signature, and immediately contact your shipping company.
- What type of insurance coverage do you carry while transporting my car?
Your vehicle will be fully insured during shipment. see article ? in contract terms and conditions. click here.