Car Shipping Los Angeles
Since 1964, AAAT has been shipping vehicles as effective brokers. We are one of the best auto shipping brokers in USA. We ship your cars to and from Los Angeles safely and at an affordable price. Get instant quotes on car transport, comparatively less expensive to other auto shipping companies in Los Angeles. We guarantee providing customers the least shipping quotes through our custom internet program where we bid with trucking companies for getting cost effective quotes.
Arrangement of car transport is provided nationwide to any location within USA, offering depot to depot or door to door or a combination of service. Our specialized fleet of modern transporters will suit all transport shipping requirements in Los Angeles. Trust us to reach your destination safely and on time.
If you are planning to ship your car, just fill our Online quote form or mail us to email@example.com and avail free satisfactory quote from us right now.
So what are you waiting for? Call us now at (800) CAR SHIPPING / (800) 227-7447 for questions or a quote.
One of the most common questions raised by the customer is auto transport quote. Depending on few major factors like:
- The model and make of the automobile
- The distance
- Vehicle condition
- The type of transport (open or enclosed)
Upon submission of the above information you will receive a quote and irrespective of the vehicle type, we will provide you the best shipping service.
About Los Angeles
- Los Angeles is a center for most of the famous universities, culture, technology and higher education. It also encompasses Professional Sports Teams, the LA Kings, the LA Clippers and Lakers, the LA Sparks and many others.
- If you are looking for auto shipping to Los Angeles then you must look out for little bit information before you actually plan to reside there.
- Los Angeles is also famous for its traffic as it brings millions of visitors per day. If you are looking for professional sports, then Los Angeles is the right place to be in.
- Get to know the glamorous heart of Los Angeles with one of the tours of Hollywood. Visit the places like Disney land to relish yourself and your childrent.
- Sunset Boulevard: Perhaps one of the world's most famous streets, it began as a route between the stars' posh neighborhoods and the Hollywood studios.
- It runs from downtown to the ocean, passing through the "Sunset Strip" on its way.There are a lot of beaches to choose from to visit in Los Angeles. The most famous are the Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach.
- The climate in Los Angeles supports Mediterranean type which means the summers are warmer to hot and the winters are wet. The period of November through April is mild and somewhat rainy with average high temperatures of 68-73 °F.
Los Angeles transport system
Interstate 5 is one of the major highways that connect Los Angels to the rest of the nation. The LA County Metropolitan Transportation Authority operates an extensive system of bus lines, subway and light rail lines. The city has the ninth busiest subway system and second busiest light rail system. The Los Angeles Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Metro) is adopting a Complete Streets Policy in 2014. The port of Los Angels which is located 20 miles from Downtown along with the port of Long Beach is considered as the fifth busiest sea port in the world. This provides an ample space and convenient mode for shipping services to take place.
Other information on Los Angeles Highways
- SR 2 - The eastbound & westbound connectors to northbound & southbound I 5 /in Los Angeles are closed due to construction - alternate routes are available.
- I 15 - The southbound connector to westbound SR 52 /in San Diego/ (San Diego co) is closed from 2000 hrs each night to 0500 hrs each morning sunday through friday due to construction - a detour is available.
- SR 18 - Is closed from 0.6 mi west of the jct of SR 138 to the jct of SR 189 (San Bernardino co) from 0900 hrs to 1500 hrs 7 days a week through 2/11/11 - due to maintenance - a detour is available.
- SR 30, SR 38, SR 74, SR 189, SR 243, SR 371 - No traffic restrictions are reported for these in the area of southern California.
- SR 39 - Is closed from 6.5 mi south of the coldbrook ranger station to Islip saddle (Los Angeles co) - due to storm damage motorists are advised to use an alternate route.
- SR 138 - A high wind advisory is in effect from the jct of i 5 to 17 mi west of jct of SR 14 (Los Angeles co) - travel is not recommended for campers, trailers or permit loads.
- SR 173 - Is closed 4.2 mi west of the jct of sr 189 /at willow creek road/ (San Bernardino co) - due to a wash out - a detour is available.
- SR 330 - Is closed from highland ave /in San Bernardino/ to 2 mi south of the jct of SR 18 (San Bernardino co) - due to storm damage - motorists are advised to use an alternate route.
Ship your car to Los Angeles
If you are planning to reside in Los Angeles and thinking to ship your car, just fill our Online quote form or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org and avail free satisfactory quote from us right now.