Hawaii Auto Shipping
Since 1964 AAAT has been servicing as potential brokers in shipping cars. Having decades of experience in the auto transport industry we strive in bringing out the best for all your transport needs. On having established solid relationship with trucking companies we could conveniently handle all modes of shipping process. To add even more effectiveness to our service we had launched a custom internet program through which we bid with transport companies in offering the least shipping rates. As reputed brokers we offer complete vehicle transport solutions. We are fully licensed, insured and bonded and utilize only the most experienced and courteous drivers.
If you are planning to ship your car, just fill our Online quote form or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org and avail free satisfactory quote from us right now.
So what are you waiting for? Call us now at (800) CAR SHIPPING / (800) 227-7447 for questions or a quote.
The major Hawaiian islands includes Hawaii (Big Island), Kauai, Kahoolawe, Lanai, Maui, Molokai, Niihau, Oahu. Hawaii Department of Transportation looks after the transportation in Hawaii. The agency is divided into three divisions namely aviation, maritime, and roads.
Useful Numbers from Hawaii Department of Transportation (HDOT)
- 211 - Public Health & Community Services
- 411 - Directory Assistance
- 841 - HELP - Freeway Safety Patrol
- 911 - Emergency Services
Strategic Highway Safety Plan (SHSP) in Hawaii
To reduce the number and severity of traffic related injuries and fatality rates on Hawaii's roadways through the development of a Strategic Highway Safety Plan.
- Aggressive Driving
- Impaired Driving
- Occupant Protection
- Pedestrian & Bicycle Safety
- Motorcycle & Moped Safety
Other information on Hawaii highways
The three major interstate highways in Hawaii are H-1, H-2, and H-3 and H-201.
- H1 - Also known as the Lunalilo Freeway, Queen Liliuokalani freeway. It is the westernmost and southernmost Interstate Highway in the United States
- H3 - Also known as the John A. Burns Freeway. Its eastern end lies at the main gate of Marine Corps Base Hawaii (MCBH). H-3 is the most expensive interstate highway ever built, which cost over $1.5 billion.
- H-201 - Also known as Moanalua Freeway. Interstate H-201 is located on the island of Oahu and this passes through Fort Shafter, Tripler Army Medical Center, and Red Hill.
Big Island State Roads and Highways
- Route 11 - Hawaii Belt Road, Intersection with Route 19 to Kailua Kona
- Route 19 - Hawaii Belt Road, Hilo Harbor to Kailua Kona
- Route 130 - Keaau-Pahoa Road, Intersection with Route 11 at Keaau towards Kalapana
- Route 220 - Akaka Falls Road, Intersection with Route 19 to Akaka Falls Park
- Route 270 - Akoni Pule Highway, Kawaihae to Hawi
- Route 240 - Honokaa Waipio Road, Intersection with Route 19 to Waipio Valley
- Route 190 - Palani Highway and Mamalahoa Highway, Kailua Kona to Intersection with Hawaii Belt Road (Route 19) in Waimea
- Route 250 - Kohala Mountain Road, Intersection with Hawaii Belt Road in Waimea to Hawi