Indiana Auto Shipping
Since 1964, AAAT has been shipping vehicles as effective brokers. We are one of the best auto shipping brokers in USA. We ship your cars to and from Indiana safely and at an affordable price. Get instant quotes on car transport, comparatively less expensive to other auto shipping companies in Indiana. We guarantee providing customers the least shipping quotes through our custom internet program where we bid with trucking companies for getting cost effective quotes.
If you are planning to ship your car, just fill our Online quote form or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org and avail free satisfactory quote from us right now.
So what are you waiting for? Call us now at (800) CAR SHIPPING / (800) 227-7447 for questions or a quote.
We provide various services like open and enclosed shipping services. You can also avail terminal-to-terminal or door to door transport service.
We work according to your convenience. In door to door shipping the truck will come straight to your house and pick up the vehicle.
All America Auto transport has been transporting vehicles to every city in the country and overseas. They have a fleet of over 500 carrier trucks.
This allows you to meet your schedule on time. For more information about the new "At Your Service" shipping options, please visit us at www.aaat.com or call (800) 227-7447.
About Indiana Department of Transportation(INDOT)
INDOT is a governmental agency of the U.S. state of Indiana launched for maintaining and regulating transportation thereby looking after the state owned airports, state highways and state owned canals or railroads.
Mission and Goals of INDOT
- Mission of INDOT
To plan, build, maintain and give a superior transportation system by improving the security, mobility and financial development.
- Goals of INDOT
- Establishing a five year Capital Project Plan(2012-2016)
- Developing the culture of accountability and ownershipall over INDOT.
- Exceeding financial targets.
- Promoting and providing a safe environment
- Processing and upholding the effective management of Transportation Infrastructure Funds.
Major Moves plan in Indiana
Major Moves Plan was passed in the year 2006. Major Moves is an aggressive 10-year, $10 billion transportation plan launched to enhance and enlarge Indiana's highway infrastructure.
- Major Moves Going Forward
- Around 65 roadway projects and 60 new or reconstructed interchanges will be completed or will be under construction.
- When compared to the 2006 plan it is expected that 30 roadway projects will be accelerated.
- A new roadway with 375 miles in length will be constructed.
- Pavement preservation projects of around 3,650 miles in length will be completed.
- Replacement or rehabilitation of 800 bridges will be done.
By the end of calendar year 2012, the following will be accomplished:
Major U.S. Interstate highways in Indiana
Throughout the state of Indiana there are seven distinct Interstate highways. Some are:
- I-64 passes through Indiana 69, Indiana 165 and Indiana 68. I-64 also intersects a few major highways namely U.S. 231, Indiana 37, Indiana 135.
- Interstate 65's junctions are often referred to as "North Split" and the "South Split". Due to the visual density of the multiplexing freeways this is also called as "Inner Loop" or "Spaghetti Bowl".
- Interstate 69 is an interstate highway in the Southern and Midwestern United States and is currently exists in two discontinuous regions
- From Indianapolis, Indiana, at I-465 to the Blue Water Bridge in Port Huron, where it continues as Highway 402 in Ontario.
- Another one section connecting U.S. 61 and Interstate 55 in northwestern Mississippi.
- I-70 is the fifth longest Interstate Highway in U.S and it enters Indiana to the west of Terre Haute thereby crossing the Wabash River.
- I-94 is the northernmost east-west Interstate Highway. In the state of Indiana, I-94 runs parallel with I-80 which then crosses I-90 towards Ohio.