Iowa Auto Shipping
We provide various services like door to door services, easy payments, flexible price schedules and reasonable delivery modes.
We take extra effort to fulfill our client's needs. Many customers are worried about the quality of service. You don't have to worry now as you have visited the right site.
All America auto transport has been transporting vehicles to Iowa for more than a decade. We ship our customer's vehicle safely at their desired location.
Another important thing that we keep in mind is time management. We shift your vehicle on time. We quote only fair price to the customer. So enjoy our excellent service at reasonable price.
For more information about the new "At Your Service" shipping options, please visit us at www.aaat.com or call (800) 227-7447.
About Commercial truck driver's license in Iowa
A commercial driver's license (CDL) is required for driving any of the following vehicles.
- A single vehicle with a Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) of more than 26,000 pounds.
- A combination vehicle with a GCWR of more than 26,000 pounds when the towed vehicle's GVWR exceeds 10,000 pounds.
- A passenger vehicle has a seating capacity for 16 or more persons, including the driver.
- A vehicle transports hazardous material in a quantity requiring a placard.
The minimum age requirement for a person operating a truck with a GVWR of 16,001 to 26,000 pounds is 18 years of age.
How will the Commercial Driver License gets disqualified in Iowa?
Disqualification of the CDL is determined by
- The type of the vehicle being driven at the time of violation
- The type of violation chargedM
Federal and state laws in Iowa states that drivers who drive CMV's with a BAC of .04 or higher also comes under the disqualification. Four main categories of disqualifying issues are
- Major Offenses - Drivers convicted of any major offense, while operating Commercial vehicles (CMV)'s or Non-CMV's.
- Serious Traffic Violations (STV) - Drivers convicted of two or more STV's in any three-year period, committed while driving CMV's.
- Rail Crossing Violations - Drivers of CMV's who are convicted of certain rail crossing violations
- Out-of-Service Orders - Drivers of CMV's who are convicted of failing to comply with the Out-of-Service order.
Iowa roadways are categorized into two specific groups, Non-Primary and Primary highways. Primary highways include all state and federal highways, and the Interstate Highway System. Major four primary interstate highways in Iowa include:
- I-29 enters Iowa from Missouri and leads to the northwest all the way through the Omaha-Council Bluffs and the Sioux City areas.
- Interstate 35 comes from Missouri and runs parallel with US 69. After intersecting with Iowa highway 3, I-35 moves back north to meet U.S. Highway 18 and Iowa Highway 27.
- Interstate 74 - It is being expected that a major reconstruction project along I-74 will be established soon from Iowa department of transportation.
- Interstate 80 and I-35 moves north facing the Des Moines suburbs and turns east until the interchange with Iowa Highway 141 happens.