Kentucky Auto Shipping
We make your Kentucky auto shipping both affordable and safe. Our highly trained staffs have many years of experience helping Kentucky residents to ship their vehicle anywhere in the world on time and within the budget.
If you are planning to ship your car, just fill our Online quote form or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org and avail free satisfactory quote from us right now.
So what are you waiting for? Call us now at (800) CAR SHIPPING / (800) 227-7447 for questions or a quote.
Just fill out our online quote request form or call 800-227-7447 to get our free shipping quotes and see what All America Auto transport can do for you.
- Kentucky is a commonwealth, meaning its government is run according to the common consent of its people.
- This state is located in East Central United States of America and Frankfort is its capital.
- Kentucky is the 37th largest state in terms of land area, and ranks 26th in population and is also known as "Bluegrass state".
- This state is also best known for horse racing, bourbon distilleries, bluegrass music, automobile manufacturing and college basketball.
- Kentucky is divided into five regions namely Cumberland Plateau, Bluegrass Region, Pennyroyal Plateau, Western Coal Fields, and Jackson Purchase.
- Top tourist attractions include Lake Cumberland, Mammoth Cave National Park, Cumberland Falls, Louisville Science Center, and Louisville Zoo.
- Some of the natural attractions are Cumberland Gap, Cumberland Falls, Red River Gorge, Land between the lakes, Lake Cumberland, Natural Bridge.
Interstate Highways in Kentucky
Kentucky is served by five major interstate highways (I-75, I-71, I-64, I-65, and I-24), nine parkways and three bypasses and spurs.
- I-75 is a major Interstate Highway which passes through Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio and Michigan.
- I-71 begins to the east of Downtown Louisville, from Louisville it follows the Ohio river towards Northern Kentucky.
- I-64 ranges for around 191 miles in Kentucky by crossing the major places of Louisville, Lexington and Ashland.
- As like I-71, I-65 also passes through the river Ohio but I-65 crosses into Indiana by passing through Bowling Green, Elizabethtown, and Louisville .
- Along its route Interstate 24 covers Kentucky Lake, Lake Barkley and the land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area.
Some of the largest cities include Louisville, Lexington, Owensboro, Covington, Florence, Jeffersontown, Nicholasville, Radcliff, Elizabethtown etc.