All America continues to ship cars as effective brokers since 1964. We offer competitive rates through our custom internet program where we bid to trucking companies for making lowest quotes possible. Our established links with extensive trucking companies enable us to provide all kinds of auto hauling services for all 24*7 at any place. Friendly customer service with an outstanding service record and national shipping makes us the best choice for moving a car to or from Connecticut. All America is intended in offering advanced auto transport services in combining with trucking companies that support national computerized reservation and tracking system for effective and timely scheduling.
If you are planning to ship your car, just fill our Online quote form or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org and avail free satisfactory quote from us right now.
So what are you waiting for? Call us now at (800) CAR SHIPPING / (800) 227-7447 for questions or a quote.
Our national computerized reservation and tracking system controls the time of your Connecticut moving schedule, you have nothing worry about.
Plus, our trucks are covered by public liability, property damage and cargo insurance. This coverage, along with your owner's insurance and our qualified drivers, protects your investment when you're not there to protect it.
Laws in Connecticut
- Trucks should be operated between parts of industrial plant only after getting permit. The Commissioner will grant a special permit for the operation of industrial trucks upon the highways of this State.
- The maximum distance on the highways over which such vehicle may be operated under such permit shall not exceed fifteen hundred feet (1500).
- If a delivery or pickup is being made, evidence such as a bill of lading, orders, etc. must be provided on demand. To apply for an industrial permit the following information is required:
- Company name and address
- Description of vehicle
- Truck is to travel from where, to where
- Distance (feet)
- Street or highway and town upon which truck will operate
Other information on Connecticut Highways and Roadways
- Well-known and Notorious Roads
- The Merritt Parkway and Route 169 are well known nationwide for their scenery.
- Driving on I-84 or I-95 can be a nightmare whereas Route 2 and Route 9 can take you to vacation spots.
- Cancelled Highways
- In New Haven Route 34, the East Rock Connector, or the Ring Road.
- In the Hartford area I-291, I-84 to Providence, or I-484 (the Bushnell Park Connector).
- Route 2A in Preston; US 6 to Willimantic; the "Super 7" (US 7) from Norwalk to Danbury; or Route 11 are the Controversial Routes .
- Recent highway projects completed in Connecticut include:
Some of the recent highway projects in Connecticut are:
- Interstate 291 (1994)
- Improved Route 2A (1996)
- Widening I-84 to six lanes east of Waterbury
- A "Super 4" upgrade of Route 2 at Foxwoods in Ledyard (2009)
- Extension of US 7 freeway; the Brookfield Bypass (2009)