Our Contract Terms
- All America Auto Transport, Inc. agrees to provide a carrier to transport Shipper's vehicle in accordance to Shipper's instructions but cannot guarantee pick up or delivery on a specified date. Pick up and delivery will be from commercial loading zones in Shipper's area, or from Shipper's door unless residential area restrictions apply. If Shipper is not available at delivery, vehicle will be delivered to a terminal, and there will be extra fees for storage and delivery.
- PAYMENT: Shipper agrees to pay a $200 deposit upon placing their order, and either; 1: Full balance via credit or debit card once vehicle is dispatched, or 2: Full balance via cash or cashiers check on delivery.
- INSURANCE: Damage claims are covered by carrier from $100,000 up to $500,000 cargo insurance per load and a minimum of $750,000 public liability and property damage. Carrier will not be liable for failure of mechanical or operating parts of Shipper's vehicle, leaking fluids, freezing, exhaust systems or antennas not tied down. All damage claims must be noted and signed on condition report at time of delivery and submitted in writing within 15 days of delivery. The Department of Transportation regulations require that all claims be filed in writing and all tariffs be paid in full before claim may be processed
- INOPERABLE/OVER-SIZED: Vehicles must be tendered to carrier in good running condition with no more than ½ tank of fuel. If Shipper's vehicle is inoperable or over-sized ( longer than 16 feet, dual wheels large pick up, van, racks, or weight in excess of 5000 lbs., etc.) there will be extra charges, please inquire. All extra charges must be paid in cash or certified check on delivery.
- LUGGAGE: No electronic equipment, plants, pets, alcohol, drugs or firearms can be left in vehicle. Any luggage must be confined to trunk, with no heavy articles, and not to exceed 100 lbs. Carrier is not liable for personal items left in vehicle or damage caused by excessive or improper loading. For shipment to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands, vehicle must be empty except factory installed equipment and no more than ¼ tank of fuel. Any articles or excessive fuel will be removed at shipper’s expense.
- Shipper agrees to terms and condition of All America Auto Transport Inc, Department of Transportation broker license # 184386.